Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
At National Park Medical Center, our top priority is safeguarding the health and well-being of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
- With the exception of patients with COVID-19 symptoms, all patients including Emergency Department and Outpatient Areas are allowed one well visitor over the age of 16 at a time.
- Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
- Inpatient visitors may “switch out”, but there should be only one visitor per patient at a time.
- Exceptions to the policy will include Labor & Delivery, pediatric and end-of-life patients.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older and are asked to bring their own mask.
- The main entrance is open Monday through Friday from 5:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- The Emergency Department entrance is open 24/7 for patients, visitors and staff.
- The Heart Center entrance is open exclusively for heart center patients and their support persons.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.